Make an impact on the future by working with the families and children in our church and community. We are looking for a coordinator for our children’s programs: playgroup, mainly music, Kid’s Hope and our Sunday teaching program. We need someone who can support the mission and vision of WAC as they help us to serve and build bridges and to strengthen relationships with children and young families in our community.
Purpose and Scope of the Position:
• Overseeing our children’s ministries.
• Design and implement engaging programs for families.
• Contributing to and participating in our Family Fun events (one per term).
• Serving the children and families in our community by building and fostering connections and coming alongside families.
• Coordinating and teaching in our Sunday school program.
• Encourage, grow and lead our passionate volunteer team.
• Provide a safe service for children and their families.
Please read the 'Childrens Outreach Coordinator PD' document below for more details.